Lottery Canvasser Salary: £17,038 per annum (pro rata) plus commission OTE £20,335 Hours: 15 hours per week, evenings and some weekends Contract: Permanent Closing Date: Wednesday 23 January 2019 Interview Date: Monday 4 February 2019 Do you enjoy meeting people? Are you passionate about raising awareness and support for a local charity? We are looking for an enthusiastic canvasser to recruit new members to our Lottery, which plays a vital role in helping to raise funds for Martlets. Martlets is a charity that cares for those living with terminal illness in Brighton and Hove and the surrounding area. We receive only 20% of our running costs from the NHS, the remaining 80% has to be raised from the community we serve. Main Duties Will Include: To ensure recruitment targets are met or exceeded every week To provide excellent customer service to players and potential lottery players To promote Martlets and Martlets Lottery in a professional manner, by being pleasant and courteous at all times To comply with all relevant legislation, Gambling Commission licence conditions and codes of practice and Martlets policies and procedures Key Skills Required: Good standard of general education Good standard of written and spoken English and the ability to relate to people of all kinds Excellent time management and the ability to meet deadlines The ability to consistently achieve canvassing and recruitment targets Reliable, prepared to go out in all weathers Physically fit, able to walk or stand for up to 4 hours at a time A full driving licence and access to a car Benefits: Company pension with matched contributions, cash back health scheme, generous annual leave, subsidised restaurant, professional development opportunities How to Apply: Please download and complete the application form and email it to [email protected], you can also download the job description by clicking here For more information about this vacancy, or if you need any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please contact the People Services Team on 01273 718788 or email [email protected] Please note that offers of employment are subject to pre-employment checks.